- IntegraNet Health also offers its physicians value-added services to help streamline processes and focus on quality healthcare. Available value-added services are:
Care Coordinator Certification
Member physicians can send a representative to our training to learn about HEDIS, ICD-9 and ICD-10 coding, how to assist the physician with patient management for preventive and screening services, as well as how to reduce the hours that the physician spends on administrative duties daily to provide accurate documentation for RISK scores and 5 Star Measures.
CIO-Level Advice and Management
- Disaster recovery
- IT security review and regulatory compliance
- Detailed monthly reporting
- Comprehensive IT documentation
- Asset management and inventory
- Equipment and software management
All physicians in the IntegraNet Health network are required to complete our one-time credentialing process for all contracted health plans. This step saves physicians time by allowing them to go through the credentialing process once with IntegraNet and then be able to bill their selected health plans within the IntegraNet Health network.
For all new providers, the following documentation is needed:
- Texas Standardized Application, including signature and dated attestation that allows your release for the accuracy of information provided (available on the Texas Department of Insurance website)
- Copy of curriculum vitae
- Copy of your current Texas license
- Copy of your current DEA (federal drug permit)
- Copy of your current DPS (state drug permit)
- Copy of your current malpractice insurance
- ECFMG certificate, if applicable
- Malpractice claims history: Provide information for all cases occurring in the past 5 years
- Copy of American Board Certificate, if applicable
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) for the past three years
- W-9 Form
The standardized application, along with the above-referenced documents, should be completed in their entirety and submitted to Rebecca McAnally, our director of credentialing, as outlined below.
Fax: (281) 447-7813
1900 N. Loop West
Houston, TX 77018
Electronic Medical Resources deployment and support for PrognoCis (ONC Certified Platform)
- Help desk support (Phone/Remote)
- On-site support
- Emergency after hours, weekend and holiday support
- Bilingual, responsible, friendly, local consultants
- Computers and hardware upgrades
- Viruses, adware, trojans
- Routers, switches, firewalls
- Network topology
- Efficiency and HIPPA compliant
- Access control
- Printers and fax machines
Job Posting Board
IntegraNet Health physicians and staff have access to an internal job posting board to help you fill needed positions on your team. Our collaborative environment encourages members to help one another by referring potential job candidates to other IntegraNet Health members.
NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) certification assistance
Smart Pager Program
IntegraNet Health physicians may opt to use the SmartPager program that increases practice efficiency by unifying communications between patients, providers and administrative staff.
Forget the need to call your voicemail to retrieve messages and take notes about call backs. Simply use the one-touch feature of SmartPager to return a patient’s call while protecting your personal phone number. If you’re unavailable, incoming messages can easily be sent to another team member.
SmartPager also triages phone calls so that physicians only receive the urgent calls when they should. Other calls are redirected to office staff or can be followed up on at the provider’s convenience.
Stop spending money on separate answering services, texting apps or pager devices. SmartPager provides a single, cost-effective solution that coordinates all of the communications within your practice.
To learn more about these value-added services and becoming an IntegraNet Health physician, please contact us. We look forward to speaking with you.