- About IntegraNet
- Our Services
- News & Announcements
- Contact Us
IntegraNet’s Medical Home Philosophy
Our mission is to provide the clinical, contractual, financial, EDI, and administrative support needed by its network of physicians so that these physician caregivers are empowered to establish and maintain a true patient-centered Medical Home for the patients (members) who have selected a Health Plan partner of IntegraNet.
Each Medical Home must, at a minimum, provide a primary care setting which the assigned patient finds both hospitable and beneficial to their health and well being.
Each Medical Home must provide a range of primary care services which includes the following:
• A complete history and physical once each year,
• Health education specifically related to their illness or injury,
• Diagnostic expertise and treatment related to their illness or disease,
• Referral to specialists when needed to properly diagnose and treat an illness or injury which is beyond the diagnostic and treatment capabilities of the PCP, and
• Compliance counseling when needed due to illness or injury related non- compliant behavior.
A Medical Home is a 24/7 primary care access point and the primary source of most routine medical care received by the patient. It is designed to be a cost-effective primary care alternative to the Emergency Room and Hospital settings. It consists of a home-based nurse or Nurse Practitioner and the Primary Care Practitioner’s office. The Medical Home goal is to steadily improve the health and well being of its patients, thereby reducing the overall costs of delivering medical care.
Search the site:
Tagsaco bravo chc cme community health choice emr forbes gcrec hcms health care healthcare reform houston business journal integranet ipo meeting ipo meetings malpractice insurance meaningful use medicus meeting meetings obamacare risk management texas medical association texmed 2012 trade show universal universal health value added services webinar wellcare