- About IntegraNet
- Our Services
- News & Announcements
- Contact Us
Thank you for your interest in working with us! If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant opportunities for growth and development, we’d love to hear from you. IntegraNet offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Please browse the list below for current career opportunities available at IntegraNet.
Current Job Postings:
Bi-Lingual Home Visit Nurse Practitioner
REPORTS TO: Medical Director, Director of Case Management & Utilization Review
Texas Clinical Solutions, a division of IntegraNet, is a care coordination company that is focused on improving the health care and quality of life of members of our contracted health plans through our Home Visit Program. The program is designed to access members in the comfort of their own home. The process includes, but is not limited accessing the member’s: current and past medical history, medications, vital signs, physical assessment, environmental risk assessment, nutritional status and care plan development and evaluation. The NP utilizes an electronic medical records system (EMR) to accurately and efficiently document their visits. The NP is responsible for establishing effective relationships with members, key decision-makers and collaborating physicians. The NP must demonstrate clinical competency and be able to provide quality care, education and support for members. Issuing prescriptions is strictly prohibited. This a contracted position that is not eligible for benefits.
• Certified Nurse Practitioner
• Active, unencumbered nursing license
• Clinical experience in the evaluation and management of the symptoms and co-morbid medical conditions
• Must speak fluent Spanish
• Skills and ability to work as part of the care coordination team
• Flexibility in days and hours available for work, including weekends and travel to member’s home
• Maintain medical malpractice insurance of at least $100,000/$300,000
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen
• Demonstrate competent computer skills, including use of Allscripts (EMR)
• Meet with supervising physician
• Demonstrate proficiency with Health Plans/Documentation Requirements for HRAs & Care Plans
• Demonstrate competency regarding diagnosis codes, RAP scores, HEDIS measures
• Knowledge in case management principles, procedures and practices
• Ability to present ideals effectively, in both oral and/or written form
• Good personal relations kills
• A driver’s license, reliable transportation
• Must exhibit clear and tactful communications required via writing, reading, telephone calls, etc.
• Compete health risk assessment on members (i.e. new to health plan, annual assessment and/or post hospitalization)
• Formulate and/or evaluation of care plans
• Participate in training as deemed necessary by IntegraNet and/or Texas Clinical Solutions
• Provide education to members regarding disease process and medications
• Provide medical management to plan members through communication with the members, the physician, other health care providers, the employer and the referral source.
• Complete a head to toe assessment on members including, but not limited to vital signs, height and weight, environmental assessment, nutritional assessment, medication reconciliation, advance directive status
• Collect clinical data and enter information into database for documentation purposes
• Monitor and evaluate the member’s response to health care needs
• Evaluate member’s treatment plan for appropriateness, medical necessity and cost effectiveness
• Maintain an active caseload providing interventions as needed within area of expertise and limits of credentials (issuing prescriptions of any kind is strictly prohibited)
• Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
• Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervising physician to exchange pertinent information and receive guidance.
• Contact members directly to schedule home visits
• Maintain Board Certification
• Timely completion of assessments and documentation with specified deadlines.
• Participate in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in areas of expertise
• Work with members using professional judgment and discretion to implement the team determined Team Plan
• Acquires and provides detailed information regarding assigned members to establish the foundation for a treatment plan
Please submit your resume and pertinent credentialing information to email@example.com
Search the site:
Tagsaco bravo chc cme community health choice emr forbes gcrec hcms health care healthcare reform houston business journal integranet ipo meeting ipo meetings malpractice insurance meaningful use medicus meeting meetings obamacare risk management texas medical association texmed 2012 trade show universal universal health value added services webinar wellcare