- About IntegraNet
- Our Services
- News & Announcements
- Contact Us
Our mission is to clinically and financially empower physicians to maximize the health and well-being of their patients. IntegraNet does this by empowering physicians to focus on the practice of medicine, preventive care, and favorable patient outcomes. The techniques we use to accomplish this Mission are centered around the following philosophy and convictions:
Physicians must be in control of their practice and the clinical protocols utilized to affect patient outcomes. These patient outcomes must be measured, reported, and compared through the electronic sharing of clinical information.
- Each medical practice is unique and should be responsive to the specific health-related characteristics of the patient community which it serves.
- Physicians deserve to be properly compensated for their time and expertise.
- Cost-effective management of medical practices produces significant risk reduction, productivity and revenue enhancement, and high returns on physician time.
- Electronic Health Records and Clinical Integration are essential and mission critical for each physician office. Each physician office must be electronically connected to a Health Information Exchange in order to maximize health outcomes.
To be the innovator within the health care delivery system of our community and to be a revolutionary force in shaping new clinically relevant responses to the health care needs of the people we serve. We will achieve this vision through risk sharing relationships; cultivating risk rewards and creative partnerships with those who share our values by attracting, involving, retaining and empowering talented staff with state of the art knowledge that is shared with our clients and partners.
We value the diversity of individuals.
- We believe diversity is fundamental to success.
- We believe in the integrity, dignity, and the potential of every person.
- We believe that every job is important and all work is rewarding and enjoyable.
We value participation and teamwork.
- We believe that participation and teamwork are the best ways to manage a business.
- We believe that open and responsible communication at all levels is vital to our success.
- We believe that managers lead best by serving others.
We value excellence.
- We believe that striving to be the best in our work, relationships and ideas is demonstrated through our commitment to achieving success
- We believe that integrity and accountability must never be compromised
- We believe in celebrating and recognizing work well done
We value learning, planning, and developing new ideas.
- We believe that research and a good plan design can deliver superior products and services that improve the quality of life for the people we serve.
- We believe that openness to change, innovation, risk, and failure is fundamental to our future success.
- We believe that there is always room to improve results and competency through personal growth.
We value financial success.
- We believe that excellent financial results must be earned and are essential to the future growth and vitality of our business.
- We believe that good stewardship of resources is everyone’s responsibility.
Search the site:
Tagsaco bravo chc cme community health choice emr forbes gcrec hcms health care healthcare reform houston business journal integranet ipo meeting ipo meetings malpractice insurance meaningful use medicus meeting meetings obamacare risk management texas medical association texmed 2012 trade show universal universal health value added services webinar wellcare